- Program Info
- Contact Us
The Block, Australia’s most successful reality
program, returns for an incredible 15th season on Sunday, August 4, at 7.00pm on Nine.
Five ambitious couples will renovate and transform the neglected Oslo Hotel in St Kilda into five top-end, three-storey homes, restoring it to its former glory as one of Australia’s premier residential addresses.
They’re all competing for the chance to walk away with $100,000 in prizemoney and any profit made when their apartments go under the hammer at a live public auction later this year.
The couples chosen for The Block 2019 from more than 45,000 entries are:
* Tess (28) and Luke (30) – Media sales partner and carpenter from Cairns, Queensland
* El’ise (33) and Matt (39) – Fashion manager and carpenter from Perth, Western Australia
* Jesse (29) and Mel (31) – Real estate agent and contracts administrator from Melbourne, Victoria
* Mitch (56) and Mark (57) – Stylish grandads from Sydney New South Wales
* Andy (48) and Deb (46) – Stand-up comedian and homewares store owner from Wallabi Point, New South Wales
Block host Scott Cam will again be joined by co-host Shelley Craft. Overseeing
the renovations will be site foremen Keith and
Dan, with the weekly room reveals judged by Neale Whitaker, Shaynna Blaze and
The Block is officially Australia’s richest reality program. It
has distributed an astronomical cash total of $20,775,501 to contestants since premiering on Channel Nine in 2003.
LIKE The Block on Facebook
Learn more about the Blockheads at: nine.com.au/TheBlock
© 2018 NBN Television